What up, fellas? Hope y’all are having a good time!
So, I’ve been a professional procrastinator and have delayed this post since a long time. First of all, thanks a lot Riya who nominated me for this award. Do check her page! She’s an amazing writer and you’ll relate to the stuff she writes!
Also, I’m thankful to Ashutosh for nominating me for the same award. An incredible writer and a great friend. Be sure to check his site!
Now, coming back to the award,
THE RULES :
- Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate people and notify them.
- Ask them three questions.
I’ll answer Riya’s questions first,
1.What (or who) inspired you to get into blogging?
I used to write poems way back. Sometimes, when I read those now, I realize that was some cringy stuff. *sighs* My diary was the only one which knew what I wrote. I was planning to make a blog on blogger, but Ashutosh had just started his blog on WordPress then. So, I found it more friendly and he has helped me a lot in that. So, yes. Thank you, brother! :’)
2. Describe your ideal three-course meal?
I’ve already re-written this answer 4 times. So, I’ve realized that my “ideal” meals change every minute.
3. Would you consider naming any future children after fictional characters, if so which characters?
I haven’t even decided if I’m going to college tomorrow.
Answers to Ashutosh’s questions :
1. Would you rather work on your dream job and never be appreciated OR take up an unwilling job and be appreciated by everyone you know?
I wouldn’t mind not being appreciated. But I would, if I’m not satisfied with what I’m doing. Yes, I’ll go for my dream job.
2. What would had been your first words as a kid, if you had the vocabulary that you have now?
“Turn off the children’s melodies and bang some Metallica on the speakers, please.
3. Do you believe in bashing what you hate or appreciating what you love?
Appreciating what I love. Hate and worry don’t make a difference but love and confidence do.
My Nominees :
Questions for you:
- What got you into blogging?
- Would you rather sit on a beach staring at the calm waves of the sea or lie down watching the clouds pass by?
- What’s your favorite book?