Woah, it’s been a while since I’ve been nominated for an award and also, this is my second Liebster Award. I’m grateful to Natalie Swift for nominating me for this. Guys, do check out her blog. You’ll find some beautiful articles and you’ll thank me later.
11 Facts About Me :
- I’m an engineering student. (No, it’s not sad.)
- I’m a keyboardist and a composer as well. I can compose cinematic background scores so if y’all looking for some vibe for your short film or video game projects, hit me up. (I know this kinda publicity is embarrassing but dude, come on.)
- I’m a football enthusiast. (Forca Barca)
- I’m an automobile and a space tech fanatic.
- My favorite author is Dan Brown.
- My favorite musical artists are Metallica, Linkin Park, Green Day, The Beatles, Bryan Adams, Queen, AC/DC, Guns N’ Roses, Nirvana, Coldplay, Panic! At The Disco, twenty one pilots, Dr Dre, Tupac, Ice Cube, Biggie Smalls, Eminem and Kendrick Lamar. (Yes, that’s a lot. And these are just my favorites.)
- My favorites movies include The Shawshank Redemption, Fight Club (sorry for breaking the first two rules 😉 ), The Godfather 1 & 2, 127 Hours, Dead Poets Society and Pursuit Of Happyness.
- I don’t like dogs. I don’t like cats.
- I prefer pasta with red sauce.
- I also have an interest in stock markets.
- My favorite fictional characters are Tyler Durden, Robert “Bobby” Axelrod and Harvey Specter.
Answers To The 11 Questions :
1 – If this was the last day of your life, what would you do?
It’s raining outside, so I’ll probably sleep like it’s the last day of my life, literally.
2 – If you could have either money, power or love (only one) which would you choose? Why?
Whichever comes with respect.
3 – If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
The one Batman has. Or, to quote Justice League,
Barry : What’s your superpower, again?
Bruce : I’m rich.
4 – What is the one thing you want to be remembered for after you leave this world?
Someone to look up to.
5 – Would you rather be trapped by strict rules but safe, or free but in danger?
Free, but in danger. I’m not getting a chance to live the same time again anyway. To quote Bon Jovi,
It’s my life, it’s now or never. I ain’t gonna live forever. I just gotta live while I’m alive.
6 – What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever experienced?
Haha, nice try.
7 – What is the one thing about yourself that no one knows?
Ah, well. Shh. Nobody knows.
8 – If you could change your name, what would it be?
Voldemort is taken, right? Argh.
9 – Would you rather be rich and have absolutely no friends or partners or poor and experience love and companionship?
“Anything you do in your life is insignificant unless your friends are there to witness it.”
So, yes, I’d be poor but I need people with me. I’m an extrovert.
10 – If you could travel back in time, what would you do differently?
Um, I guess, nothing.
11 – If you could change one thing about yourself: physical or psychological, what would it be?
Maybe stop procrastinating?
Yay, I’m done! This was fun.
My Nominations :
I’ve already nominated a few writers on my last Liebstar Award post.
- How did you start blogging?
- What are your favorite movies / TV shows?
- Favorite books?
- What do you do other than writing?
- Who is your role model?
- What things annoy you the most?
- What’s an ideal life according to you?
- One thing you’d like to change in the country?
- One thing you’d like to change about yourself?
- What does writing mean to you?
- Dogs or cats? (Yes, I ran out of questions.)
There you go! Have a good day and happy blogging, fellas!
Ciao for now, peace.